Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Just a quick reminder: with the premium plan you will receive at least 5 more interesting and useful links. Also it gives you access to the full archive, which consists of more than 600 links neatly sorted in a database. And last, you will be able to comment on all issues when logged in.
Let's check this week's links!
- DailyCoin is a crypto news outlet with a focus on the cryptocurrency economy and a mission to serve the next generation of investors worldwide. With a focus on breaking stories around the crypto world, DailyCoin aims to provide market participants with unbiased industry news, in-depth analytical insights, and high-quality, educational guidance on the fundamentals of decentralized assets.
- Saved.io is the simplest bookmarking tool ever! Just type saved.io/ in front of any URL to save a bookmark to the cloud
- The big idea: could you have made different choices in life? We can’t change what’s happened – but we can learn to make better decisions in the future
- Did you know that philosophers have proposed answers for many of the questions we ask ourselves? Here are some philosophical concepts that everyone should know.
- Experience the weather like never before. Optic Weather has AI suggested activities, a beautiful UI, vibrant videos, relaxing background music and sound effects. /Web, Android, Windows
- Nook Calendar is the free calendar app and scheduling tool that helps busy professionals plan their time together. /Web, Mac, iOS, Android
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Follow me on mastodon.
Thank you for reading!