Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Webiapedia is an online platform that aims to assist users in finding websites, tools, and information related to various categories, types, and fields. It provides a user-friendly interface for searching and browsing, making it suitable for users who want to easily and accurately locate the desired information.
- Same Energy is a visual search engine. You can use it to find beautiful art, photography, decoration ideas, or anything else. When you are on the home page and you like an image, click on it. The site will then return only images with the same "energy" as the one you choose. Exciting!
- We are always in a hurry these days. Always busy, always entertained. We take everything for granted, but it is not. We have to realize that we are very lucky to have some things in our lives. Here are 5 things you should be grateful for every day.
- How many times can you wear pajamas, jeans and other clothes without washing them? Experts weigh in.
- Twos is the remember everything app. Designed to help you remember tasks, notes and unlock the power of a second brain on your mobile. /Android, iOS, Chrome, Mac OS, Windows, Linux, Web
- Artifact is a personalized news feed driven by artificial intelligence. Their website says that they are in a private beta, but I just installed the Android app without any problem, so you can try too. /Android, iOS
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Follow me on mastodon.
Thank you for reading!