Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Clarity requires thinking. Thinking requires writing. Jumble is a daily journaling website that will help you become your own guru.
- How long will your favorite food or beverage stay safe and tasty? What's the best way to store it? Get the answers for thousands of items!
- "The internet is not really a tool. The internet is a farm. We are not the farmers. We are the animals. We are being farmed for our attention." Check these strategies for using technology without being used by it.
- Human beings are naturally creative. But sometimes we struggle with getting started. Whether you are going to write a novel or starting to learn a musical instrument, here are five methods to be more creative
- voidpet is a self-care pet collection app. Voidpets are figments of your imagination that are spawned from your emotions. You can tell what emotion family your Voidpet is in from its eye shape, and how mature it is by how many eyes it has on its body. As thoughts in the void, we coexist with emotions and build relationships with them. We get to travel with them, care for them, and watch them grow. /Android, iOS
- The coolest way to track your habits and streaks. Build new habits by tracking your progress in awesome tile-based grid charts and try to fill the squares everyday.
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Follow me on mastodon.
Thank you for reading!