Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
Before we continue, here is what you missed in the last PREMIUM issue:
- Uncover the real sources behind six habits secretly causing misery
- An app that helps you define your tasks efficiently
- An app for science-backed breathing that help you to relax
- Latest technologies that has the potential to change the world
- ...and more!
- Sora is a personal way to publish content. Built for humans with sustainability and transparency in mind, keeping memories and thoughts safe and accessible.
- If you're looking to restore old or damaged photos, PhotoRestore.io offers a simple and free AI-powered photo restoration service.
- The idea that wolf packs are led by a merciless dictator, or alpha wolf, comes from old studies of captive wolves. Is this idea a myth?
- Road rage is up. How to deal with an angry driver — even if it’s you.
- PageOne is a smart news aggregator that delivers personalized and complete coverage of top news stories from the U.S. and around the world. Stories are covered from every angle - with articles, videos and opinions from trusted sources. /Android, iOS
- Noterly is an app for simple reminders in the notification area of your Android phone. So simple, so useful! /Android
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Follow me on mastodon.
Thank you for reading!