Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Tools for Makers is a hand curated directory of tools for makers to work on their dream projects. Discover over 400 tools to build awesome things.
- This one sounds like a big fun. Feel like ads on the internet know you too well? It's because they do. Let Track THIS open 100 tabs of pure madness to fool trackers into thinking you're someone else. Made by Firefox.
- Are your infographics feeling a little “stuck?” Are they begging to have a little more motion? Check these 20 animated infographics to inspire you in 2023.
- A new study has found that four specific eating plans were all linked to greater longevity. One plan in particular, the Harvard Diet, is gaining attention.
- Not just a social network… Shufflin is the first social gaming where you can create your own content. You want to know who’s the best? Take a look by watching the ranking. Fight to keep your place on the podium! Every day a new shuffle will be available to start your day with fun! /Android, iOS
- Declutter your mind with Reflectr, your private, AI-powered notebook for reflection, growth and productivity. /Android, iOS
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!