Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Telegra.ph is a minimalist publishing tool that allows you to create richly formatted posts and push them to the Web in just a click. Telegraph posts also get beautiful Instant View pages on Telegram.
- Low-tech Magazine underscores the potential of past and often forgotten technologies and how they can inform sustainable energy practices.
- New research suggests that body postures can reveal our emotions to other people—and maybe even change how we feel inside.
- The case for keeping all your email forever
- With Structured Day Planner you can split your day into small tasks and get a visual timeline of your day. /iOS, Android coming soon
- With Narn, you can do "real life" tasks related to the topics and categories you are interested in, follow them and earn rewards in return. As you level up, you will earn more rewards and you will be able to progress even further by opening new missions! /iOS, Android
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!