Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Ribbet are easy to use and powerful photo editing tools for every occasion. Start from scratch or pick a template, then add effects, text and stickers that suit your style and empower your creative process.
- Songfacts is a searchable database of song information where you can find out the stories behind the songs, get the lyrics, and watch the videos.
- An important tip for the summer: The best way to make iced coffee (It isn’t cold brew). Plus, how to make iced coffee that's great, no matter what equipment you have at home.
- Librarians once worried about shushing patrons. Now they have to deal with mental health episodes, the homelessness crisis, and random violence.
- WeatherMind helps you understand the impact of weather on your health. With personalized weather forecasts, self-assessments, and journaling, our app helps you take control of your well-being. /iOS
- Track your daily water intake with WaterMinder. Achieve your hydration goals with a simple tap! /Android, iOS, MacOS
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!