Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Learn all about the moon with Moongiant. Today's moon phase, when is the next full moon, how to take photos of the moon and more interesting moon stuff!
- Do you want to learn a new language? The fastest way to learn a language is to speak it from Day 1. Pretty Polly is here to help you with that.
- In today's quick-fix culture, it's more important than ever to remember that a few simple lifestyle changes can transform your overall health. In the article below are the 5 most basic rules for health and fitness.
- How old can humans get? An expert on aging thinks humans could live to be 1,000 years old—with a few tweaks to our genetic “software”
- Qsets is an offline flashcard-based learning application designed to help you master any topic at your pace and convenience. Whether you're studying for a big test, learning a new language, or simply trying to remember important information, Qsets makes it easy and flexible. /Android, iOS
- The brand new Natural Atlas app is much more than just a hiking app or GPS – it’s the first app of its kind that is both an evolving field guide of nature that helps you learn more about your surroundings, and also a field recorder packed with all the practical tools you need to navigate and chronicle your discoveries. /Android, iOS
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!