Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
🤝 In collaboration with
On The Fly: Get smarter with the growth-letter that delivers personal and professional development at a pace fit for the grind 🤜🤛
- Sharing advice from Top Experts that matter to your personal and professional growth.
- Personal Finance Tips to help you build wealth little by little.
- Networking Hacks to build a strong personal brand.
- Learning how to work with AI in a short & sweet way.
- Side-Hustle Stories to keep you inspired.
- Plus: Much. More.
- Standard Ebooks is a volunteer-driven effort to produce a collection of high quality, carefully formatted, accessible, open source, and free public domain ebooks that meet or exceed the quality of commercially produced ebooks.
- Sharing made easy with new.space. Send anything in seconds. No account needed.
- The opposite of déjà vu exists and it is even more uncanny. Find more about it in the article below.
- Amid historic disruption in the publishing industry, big questions are—rightfully—being asked. Here, experts weigh in on how books (and the ways we discover them) are going to change.
- Itemtopia organizes everything for homes, offices & collections! /Android, iOS
- Your inbox is a to-do list. Twobird makes it the only one you need. Juggling conversations, tasks, and collaboration in different apps creates extra work. Twobird brings everything together in one place and identifies your most important to-dos. /Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Consider supporting my work by upgrading to premium.
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!