Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Speaking about useful resources...
🤝 In collaboration with
deepculture is a weekly smart digest that sends 10 interesting things in your inbox every Tuesday. If you have a curious mind, it is the perfect newsletter for you. Join thousands of readers who enjoy it!
- Hobby Disco can help you to discover new hobbies and find everything you need to start.
- With Tierify you can make tier lists of your favorite albums, tracks and artists. Just connect with Spotify and start making those lists!
- Caring for a six month baby boy makes all tips for better sleep unusable, but you can still learn a lot about better sleep from truckers. These guys really know how to maximize their sleep schedules.
- I deleted my Twitter account the day they announced the closing of Revue. I can not use a website that can just close tomorrow morning because it's new owner didn't sleep well. If you are also looking to leave Twitter, the article below gives you some good alternatives. My choice - Mastodon.
They say do not judge the book by it's cover. That is exactly what Lithub did:
- It’s no secret that a huge number of companies are collecting, buying and selling data about us. Find out what information they collect, and take action to help protect yourself with Permission Slip. /iOS, Android coming soon
- Moodistory is your mood tracker app to improve and foster your mental health, happiness, and well-being. /iOS, Android
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!