RI#155 - AI book discovery/Mind tricks/Safe messaging
Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
First of all, Happy New Year again! Yes, you read that right. Today China celebrates the first day of the Year of the Rabbit.
Let's check this week's links!
- Readow is an AI powered tool to let you discover the next book you want to read. The way it works is simple - you add the titles of books you love and it will suggest a new book to read.
- Use The Keyboard is a collection of keyboard shortcuts for Mac apps, Windows programs, and websites. Very useful when your mouse is not present.
- From time-traveling billiard balls to information-destroying black holes, the world's got plenty of puzzles that are hard to wrap your head around. Check these 10 paradoxes that will stretch your mind.
- If you’re looking to gain a little bit of an edge in your everyday life, here are some mind tricks that actually do work.
- Briar is a messaging app designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate. Unlike traditional messaging apps, Briar doesn’t rely on a central server - messages are synchronized directly between the users’ devices. /Android
- Element Note is the next-gen note taking, PDF annotation, and light sketching app. With a modern look and powerful features, Element Note strives to provide an elegant writing space free of distractions.
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!