Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
Let's check this week's links!
- Readow is an AI powered tool to let you discover the next book you want to read. The way it works is simple - you add the titles of books you love and it will suggest a new book to read.
- Use The Keyboard is a collection of keyboard shortcuts for Mac apps, Windows programs, and websites. Very useful when your mouse is not present.
- From time-traveling billiard balls to information-destroying black holes, the world's got plenty of puzzles that are hard to wrap your head around. Check these 10 paradoxes that will stretch your mind.
- If you’re looking to gain a little bit of an edge in your everyday life, here are some mind tricks that actually do work.
- Briar is a messaging app designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate. Unlike traditional messaging apps, Briar doesn’t rely on a central server - messages are synchronized directly between the users’ devices. /Android
- Element Note is the next-gen note taking, PDF annotation, and light sketching app. With a modern look and powerful features, Element Note strives to provide an elegant writing space free of distractions.
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!