RI#157 - Infinity maps/Less talk context/Dope notes
Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
I activated two paid plans on this newsletter and I'm asking for your support. You can check the offers by clicking the Upgrade plan button below. If you decide not to upgrade you will continue to receive the free issue every Sunday. Whatever you decide: Thank you!
One more thing! This Tuesday, February 7, we will launch on Product Hunt - again! You can get notified when we are live by clicking the Notify Me button on the teaser page. All support is highly appreciated! Thank you!
Let's check this week's links!
- Infinity Maps is a tool for visual thinking and knowledge sharing. Create Deep Knowledge Maps to manage information overload and collaborate on complex or creative projects.
- Make your communication sound better. Polish your thoughts into professional language for workplace communication. For free.
- It was very inspiring for me to read how Joshua Spodek experimented with disconnecting from the electric grid for 8 months. And he did that in Manhattan - the most densely populated borough of New York City.
- Robin Hanson wrote this great piece on decrease of non-talk context. Context is something that makes both the speaker and the listener think. You have to not only listen to what is said, but also keep in mind all the circumstances surrounding the subject. We tend to become more and more literal and that is not necessary a good thing. Sadly, AI is not going to help a lot changing this.
- Unlock the power of AI with PowerBrain Chat GPT – the ultimate AI assistant for iOS and Android. Get instant answers, automate tasks, and streamline your workflow with the help of advanced natural language processing technology. /iOS, Android
- Dope Notes is the ultimate note-taking and organization app that helps you stay on top of your life. With features like a diary, journal, shopping list, to do list, and habit tracker, Dope Notes has everything you need to get and stay organized.
📧 Newsletters I like
- Why do we love brands like Nike, Coca-Cola, and Apple? Because they tell great stories. Stories for Selling is the newsletter that sends you a new, short, re-applicable case study every week on a marketing campaign where brands tell stories effectively. It's all built for you to take home key lessons and reapply them in your business or content. And it's totally free.
🔝 Last issue's most clicked
❤️ Enjoy the newsletter?
Forward this issue to a friend and ask them to subscribe!
Just wanna say hello? Hit reply and introduce yourself!
Thank you for reading!