Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you. You can support what I do by forwarding this email to your family, friends and colleagues. Thank you!
Let's check the links!
🤝 In collaboration with
A free newsletter where you can get interesting Data Stories narrated with charts & visuals on topics related to technology, businesses and investing. Takes less than 2 mins to read!
- Discover trends before they’re trending. Glimpse tracks every topic across the internet to identify growing trends
- Have you ever wanted to memorize a favorite poem, speech, or section of scripture? LineByLine will help you commit any text to memory permanently and easily.
- 27 Life-Changing micro habits that require only a few minutes. When it comes to self-improvement, going small has big benefits.
➡️ READ ARTICLE
- New neuroscience reveals 4 rituals that will make you happy
➡️ READ ARTICLE
The Essential Skills of Wilderness Survival: A Guide to Shelter, Water, Fire, Food, Navigation, and Survival Kits
Wondering how to stay alive and safe in the outdoors?
The Essential Skills of Wilderness Survival is a systematic approach to wilderness survival designed to increase your confidence in the outdoors and teach you exactly what to do, and in what order, if you find yourself in a survival situation.
- Fast, cross-platform email designed to filter out the noise - so you can focus on what's important. /Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
- Kinnu is a superpowered learning engine, to explore new ideas and master anything. /Android, iOS
🔝 Most clicked link from the last issue
One of my rituals at the end of the year is asking myself these forty questions. This list is modified from a set of questions posted by coppermoss on Metafi...
Check the previous issues here.
You can follow me on twitter, where you will receive some more useful updates through the week.
Thank you for reading!