Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you. You can support what I do by forwarding this email to your family, friends and colleagues. Thank you!
- Nicheless is a micro-blogging platform for raw, unfiltered thoughts. It's like long form Twitter, minus the status games.
- Build a website, blog, or portfolio using nothing but Apple Notes. Montaigne turns your Apple Notes into a website.
- Are low expectations the key for a great life? As Charlie Munger said it: "The first rule of a happy life is low expectations. If you have unrealistic expectations you’re going to be miserable your whole life."
➡️ READ ARTICLE
- All the 2022 Quatar FIFA World Cup controversies, explained
➡️ READ ARTICLE
Almost twenty million self-help books were sold last year. But the popularity of self-help literature is hardly a modern phenomenon. Some of the writings of ancient Greek and Roman philosophers arguably fall into the personal development category. So do pieces of literature that were written every century after their time.
- Kapsule lets you record and share video messages with anyone in the future. Not in hours, days, or weeks - but in months, years, or even decades. /iOS, Android
- Plocs makes you more successful, more relaxed and happier with the help of goal-oriented planning. /iOS, Android, Web
🔝 Most clicked link from the last issue
Do you really need to drink eight glasses of water a day? Can drinking water help you lose weight? Does coffee dehydrate you? Experts explain the science of hydration.
Check the previous issues here.
You can follow me on twitter, where you will receive some more useful updates through the week.
Thank you for reading!