Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you. You can support what I do by forwarding this email to your family, friends and colleagues. Thank you!
🤝 In collaboration with
Become a trusted advisor in your market niche. Actionable insights for indie entrepreneurs focusing on value and relationships.
- “I have read and agree to the Terms” is the biggest lie on the web. Frontpage aim to fix that.
- From AI music generators to URL expanders find useful websites on Epic Online Tools.
- Busting 5 common myths about water and hydration. Myth #2: Caffeine makes you dehydrated.
➡️ READ ARTICLE
- You woke up this morning? Do you understand how grateful you have to be just because of that? How will you take advantage of today?
➡️ READ ARTICLE
Classic books have stood the test of time for a reason. They're groundbreaking, have wide appeal, and are worth a second (and third) read.
- Hark editors handpick amazing podcast moments and curate them into ‘Harklists’ - podcast mixtapes that bring you serendipity, wonder and new perspectives each day. /Android, iOS
- Logseq is a privacy-first, open-source knowledge base that works on top of local plain-text Markdown and Org-mode files. Use it to write, organize and share your thoughts, keep your to-do list, and build your own digital garden. /Windows, iOS, *Android coming soon*
🔝 Most clicked link from the last issue
Lofty personal goals often go unmet. A better tactic? Implement micro habits, which are small, achievable goals that require only a few minutes of your time.
Check the previous issues here.
You can follow me on twitter, where you will receive some more useful updates through the week.
Thank you for reading!