Hello people !
I’m Alex, the author of the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. Every week I find useful resources online and share them with you.
As you may have already heard Revue is shutting down. This means I have to find a new home for the Rabbit Ideas Newsletter. You do not have to do anything. When the process is completed you will be informed.
Thank you for your support!
To the links!
- Forget cookie pop-ups and get control over your web data. Stardust works on all major web browsers and makes transparent tools to give people control of their personal data on the web.
- WriteFreely is built around writing. There's no news feed, notifications, or unnecessary likes or claps to take you away from your train of thought. You get a distraction-free writing environment, and readers can enjoy a clean reading experience.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you.
➡️ READ ARTICLE
- Immerse yourself in the worlds of shipwrecks, bats, magicians, and...pens? Find all of these in this article called 12 Incredibly Niche Podcasts
➡️ READ ARTICLE
Stay Curious and Keep Exploring: 50 Amazing, Bubbly, and Creative Science Experiments to Do with the Whole Family
Emily Calandrelli, MIT engineer and scientist, shares exhilarating experiments for junior scientists and their lab assistants, ranging from homemade ice cream to disappearing ink. The book features 50 experiments using easy-to-find grocery store items. Each experiment includes a scientific explanation, a Hypothesize section to record the scientist’s assumptions, science vocabulary that applies STEM research to real life (did you know that ketchup is a non-Newtonian fluid?), and Try This! prompts with even more ways to experiment with your experiment. Let the science spark curiosity and critical thinking; grab your goggles and your trusted assistant and get started!
- Create awesome interactive content on your smartphone the Piggy way. The options are limitless: images, text, audio, video, gifs, stickers, polls, questions, albums, presentations, and more. All at your fingertips and mobile first.
- A gift of self awareness for yourself, and for others. Based on decades of research from Yale. Tell your Mood Meter mobile app how you feel and build emotional intelligence that lasts a lifetime.
🔝 Most clicked link from the last issue
Nicheless is a micro-blogging platform for raw, unfiltered thoughts. Like long form Twitter, minus the status games.
Check the previous issues here.
Thank you for reading!