Hello people! Time flies fast, so let's check what is there for you in this week's issue.
- You want to know more about your personality? Are you spontaneous or organized? Competitive or cooperative? Do you prefer to be alone or with many people? Your persona is a free scientific test that will answer these questions for you. Be honest!
- Scott H. Young writes about the 7 Habbits that seem lazy but actually let you get more done. And yes, sleep is included!
- It wasn't long ago when I started taking photos of everything I see. Problem was, the photos were not good enough. This article gives you 5 free photography basics lessons to refine your photography skills.
- I don't keep a journal of all the maintenance intervals and costs of my car. And that's a shame. If you want to not miss an oil change or car insurance, Drivvo is one of the many apps you can use. /Android, iOS
- Listenable will help you get the world's greatest ideas condensed into bite-sized audio courses by renowned experts. /iOS
- You can't find me on twitter or reddit. But I know there are people with great ideas on these two platforms. That's why I was so excited to find Infinideas. It is an app that gives you a feed with ideas crowdsourced from twitter and reddit. Give it a try, I already use it. /Android
We will end this issue with a quote from Oprah Winfrey:
If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.
Until next Sunday!