Hello people! This week we have chosen the following links for you:
- Sutle is a platform for saving and organizing online resources into a directed learning path. It helps you to save resources you found useful online, craft your own learning path that you can share with others, and document your journey.
- An intelligent image compression and image hosting application for all.
- The hardest question ever asked: What is truth? Scientists believe they have the answer, but philosophers prove them wrong.
- Breathing app with breathing exercises from ancient traditions backed by modern research, plus, inbuilt Heart rate monitor- HRV monitor. It's a comprehensive breathing app with hundreds of variations ranging from 2-minute meditations that work instantly to advanced techniques & programs /Android
- Cartoon yourself! /Android
Thank you all for reading!
See you next week,