Rabbit Ideas #042
Hello people. This week we have chosen the following resources for you:
- Funkwhale is a community-driven project that lets you listen and share music and audio within a decentralized, open network. This is something I will definitely try.
- We are living under constant stress and this f*ckin' pandemic isn't making things any better. When stress is too much you can try these techniques to change things.
- Talking about stress relief, here is how you can boost the hormones that make you happy!
- Lockdowns and quarantines are good time to train with your bodyweight. Fitloop is an app that shows you exercises so you can do your workout with minimum equipment. /iOS, Android
- RTranslator is a real time translator app for Android. Download the app, plug in a Bluetooth headset, put the phone in your pocket and enjoy the conversion as if the other person spoke your language. /Android
Thanks for reading!
If you know someone that may like these updates please share us with him so we can grow the RI community!
Have a great week!