You can find this weeks links below.
- Now you can shorten a link directly from the your browsers address bar. This is a little bit faster than previous options.
- The best screen recorder for Chrome.
- One new high-quality, open-source illustration each day. You can change the illustrations colors to make them suitable for your project.
- Struggling to recall a word or name on the tip of your tongue might not be the sign of a bad memory – and there is an easy way to prevent it.
- You really want to watch a movie, but you hate choosing one for hours? Try Filmo: video streaming recommendations tailored to you and your mood. Currently they offer streaming only on Netflix, but they say they will add more options soon.
Thanks all for reading this issue. Please take a minute or two to share us with your friends so we can deliver these updates to more people. You can also check our archive to see if you can find something special there.
Have a great week!