Rabbit Ideas #044
Hello guys. As you may noticed we skipped the last issue, because I was sick, but now we are back on track to show you useful online stuff! Are you ready? Let's go!
- I bet working from home is going to be pretty common even after the pandemic is over. With the right gear you can create the home office of your dreams!
- Internxt is the online storage solution you have been searching for! 2 GB are free forever. If you want the most - 2 TB are just $10 a month!
- How your fridge is heating up the planet
- Isaac Newton thought the Great Pyramid held the key to the apocalypse. Papers sold by Sotheby’s document the British scientist’s research into the ancient Egyptians and the Bible
- Juno is built to read the internet. It collects stories from all over the world and allows you to pin anything you’d like to save or share with friends. /Android, iOS
- Meet NotChess! It's a mind blowing puzzle game with some simple chess rules and a few special ingredients to make it fun and challenging for everyone!
Thank you for reading! Please share us with your family and friends if you think they may like these updates!
Have a great week!