Hello guys. I just turned 31 years old yesterday so you can give me a gift - share http://newsletter.rabbitideas.online/ with your family and friends so we can grow not only in age but also in subscribers count. Yeah, Alex, good intro, let's go now!
- Web Design Museum exhibits over 1,600 carefully selected and sorted web sites that show web design trends between the years 1991 and 2006.
- Science is useful in daily life, and the folks at UsefulScience are making it easy to find. They summarize the long scientific papers to a sentence or two.
- It turns out that sleep is not the solution of all your problems when you feel tired. Please check this article by Saundra Dalton-Smith MD and find what type of rest you need the most. This can save you a burnout or two.
- ActivityWatch is an app that automatically tracks how you spend time on your devices. It is open source, privacy-first, cross-platform, and a great alternative to services like RescueTime, ManicTime, and WakaTime. It can be used to keep track of your productivity, time spent on different projects, bad screen habits, or just to understand how you spend your time. /Windows, macOS, Linux, Android
- Real Guitar is a great real guitar simulator application for your smartphone and tablet. With intuitive user interface, the app is designed for both beginners and experts. /Android
Thank you all for reading this issue.
See you next week!