Hello people. The weather is very hot, but somehow we found the energy to prepare issue number 73 for you! Let's check it.
- Trained by billions of real world images, FocoClipping auto AI background remover can detect the foreground and remove the background automatically in just 3 seconds! Maybe I have written before about such tools, but I think it is always good to have options.
- Before finally settling with good old browser bookmarks I used to try many different online bookmark managers. Bad thing was at the time there was no Bookmark manager finder.
- Say hello to Windows 11
- Americans (and not only) today spend 92 percent of their time indoors, and their physical and mental health are suffering. Use this three-number formula to make yourself stronger and happier.
- A second massive LinkedIn breach reportedly exposes the data of 700M users, which is more than 92% of the total 756M users. The database is for sale on the dark web, with records including phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocation data, and inferred salaries.
- Moodico - is the simplest way to track your mood swings that respect your time, privacy, and laziness. It has NO signup, all your data stored on your device, and only you know how do you feel. You log your mood in just ONE tap - no need to choose, specify, or journal anything else. /Android, iOS
- Life can become overwhelming sometimes, so instead of stressing even more take some time and enjoy art. Fill your batteries with a daily updated piece of art and learn something new. Read about the creators behind your favourite artworks and learn about the galleries and museums where the paintings are displayed today. /iOS
Thank you for reading!