Hello people! The hot weather is killing every productivity, but still I found a way to prepare for you this issue. Let's check what is in it:
- Your computer is not very up to date? You have a task that needs more power? Use a high-performance cloud computer for your everyday video editing, graphic design and animation tasks.
- A curated list of the best tools that you may need as a freelancer on your journey. The list will be regularly updated with new links that are worth checking out.
- How to redesign cities to withstand heat waves. Trees, green roofs, and white paint can help in a changing climate.
- CoachMe app tracks your activity and keeps you in green, healthy zone. /Android
- This sounds like an useful one: CatchApp notifies who in your close friends is “Free to talk”, so you can catch up immediately. /Android, iOS
Thank you for reading!