Rabbit Ideas #075
Hello guys, we are here again to share with you what we found interesting and useful this week! Let's go!
- The amount of sleep you get predicts your work performance, your mood, your physical health, and so much else. Here’s how to get more of it, starting tonight.
- You can listen to the "best songs of 2021" so far. I was a little disappointed by the absence of Ed Sheeran's Bad Habits.
- MIT Technology Review's 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2021
- You’ve probably signed up for a lot of online services that you no longer use. Most of those accounts probably still exist, and they likely contain a mix of your personal data, identity details, and credit card numbers. Don’t leave juicy targets lying around for attackers.
- Tales Of Selene is an addictive 2d platformer game with a retro style that not only does remind you of good old times back in school, but also delivers modern gameplay with smooth animations. /Android
- Did you know that once you grant access to your phone's camera/microphone/GPS location to any third-party app, they can use it silently in the background? Access Dots adds an indicator on your screen whenever any third-party app uses your phone's camera/microphone/GPS location. Access Dots will be visible even on your lockscreen! /Android
Please share our newsletter with your friends and family, so we can grow and reach more people!
Thank you for reading!