Rabbit Ideas #095
Hello people! It is December already and I hope you all feel the Christmas spirit even if the things are not very simple with the pandemic. Let's check what we have prepared for you this week.
- Timeless articles from the belly of the internet. Manually curated. Served 5 at a time.
- Overloaded: is there simply too much culture? With so much film, TV, music, books, streaming, games and podcasts easily available and vying for our attention, how can we absorb it all? And should we even try, asks Anne Helen Petersen
- Consuming information is not the same as acquiring knowledge. Here is how to remember what you read.
- Social media can be a wonderful thing. It allows us to stay in touch with friends and interact with people around the world. But it can also become a distraction that keeps us from living our best life. Joshua Becker has 10 rules for using social media intentionally. My favorites are 1, 5 and 6. What about you?
- Blobby is your cute buddy to help you develop healthy habits in the most important aspects of your life. /iOS
- With Icona AR you really get a feel for how a new piece of furniture will fit into your home. It’s simple enough to pick up and use immediately, and powerful enough to ensure you the best experience with the latest Augmented Reality technology. /iOS
- Noble Budget will help you get out of debt and build wealth without the hassle of keeping track of your expenses. /Android
Thank you for reading!