Let's check what we have prepared for you this week.
- Organize content from your favourite feeds with just a click of a button. Symfoz is the feed reader you need to keep up to date with your favourite feeds.
- The Forekast Newsletter keeps tens of thousands of creators updated on the events and that are going to be trending in the week ahead. See the future every Monday morning.
- Is it normal to have, like, 2000 friends? If you ask the social networks it is. How many close friends we can normally have? Data journalist Mona Chalabi spoke about that with renowned friendship researcher Robin Dunbar PhD, an evolutionary psychologist at Oxford University
- If you want to get anywhere in this world, you need to educate yourself, and to educate yourself you need to read—a lot. Here’s how to do it.
- Saved 99 articles but haven't read one? Then Alfread is for you. Simply connect your Instapaper or Pocket account — or start fresh with Alfread. It helps you to actually read articles. Or skip them. No pressure. /iOS only
- Do you want to know how to manage your money like the rich? Use the Mugs system
(watch the video!)/Android
Please forward this email to your friends, coworkers and family if you think they may find something useful in it!
Thank you for reading!